STEPS INVOLVED IN BUILDING A HOUSE
Before we move forward, let’s just quickly overview the stages of home construction that we’ll be discussing below:
- Step 1: Conducting Soil Analysis
- Step 2: Designing the Layout
- Step 3: Applying for Utilities
- Step 4: Constructing the Foundation
- Step 5: Polishing the Exterior
- Step 6: Fitting the Interior
- Step 7: Decorating Touches
- Step 8: Finalising the Home
Now, let’s continue with the step-by-step guide to building a house to help prepare you for the challenges ahead.
First things first; before you even begin the construction process, you need to test the soil and determine its type and consistency. If the soil is too loose, you will require a deeper excavation and a refilling of the plot area. If the soil is too hard, you will need to break it down with larger machinery before laying the foundation of your new home.